Want to link aadhaar card to EPF account? No worry, no need to stand in queue, here is step by step guide how you can link Aadhaar to EPF using Umang Mobile App.
Since connecting of a few financial related accounts and in addition social benefit schemes with Aadhaar has been made obligatory, EPF UAN is no exemption. What’s more, both new and existing EPF subscribers need to consent to this order and if till now you couldn’t link the two numbers.
Keeping the comfort of UMANG Mobile App clients in view, Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has presented new amenities for connecting their Universal Account Number with Aadhaar card.
In case you have a cell phone, you can connect your EPF account with Aadhaar effectively. Retirement fund body Online EPFO has set up the ability to connect Aadhaar with the universal account number, through UMANG mobile application. Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has presented UAN-Aadhaar connecting facility for the comfort of individuals utilizing EPFO interface in UMANG application.
The new office is notwithstanding the current one on the EPFO site. The facility on e-KYC portal has added another element to connect UAN with Aadhaar online utilizing biometric credentials. Moving towards Digital India, EPFO has likewise introduced e-nomination facility.
This ability is accessible at Member Interface of EPFO Unified Portal. Any part with initiated and Aadhaar-seeded UAN can make use of the facility. It is not dependent on the employer.
After providing online nomination details, the member needs to carefully sign the nomination. Aadhaar-based e-sign is being utilized for computerized marking of the form. The e-sign is being given to individuals free of cost by EPFO. This usefulness will likewise be made accessible on UMANG application soon.
UMANG or Unified Mobile Application is an application set in motion by the government to give access to government services at one place.
Here are five straightforward steps to connect your Aadhaar to EPF account through UMANG Mobile App after you download umang mobile app:
How to link to UMANG App?
- For utilizing this amenity with UMANG App, an EPFO member should give his/her Universal Account Number.
- An OTP will then be sent to the UAN-enlisted mobile number.
- After verifying the OTP, the EPFO member should give Aadhaar details and gender info (if gender data isn’t accessible against Universal Account Number).
- After doing this, another OTP will be sent to the Aadhaar-enrolled mobile number or the member’s email.
- After verifying the OTP, one’s Aadhaar card will be connected with UAN if details of UAN coordinate with the details of Aadhaar.
How to link to the e-KYC portal?
- For utilizing this facility via the e-KYC portal, an EPFO member should give his/her Universal Account Number to link Aadhaar card online.
- An OTP will be sent to the UAN-enrolled mobile number.
- After verifying of OTP, one should give Aadhaar details and gender info, and select Aadhaar verification method (by means of Mobile/email based OTP/utilizing biometrics).
- Another OTP will be sent to the Aadhaar-enrolled Mobile number or email, or biometric will be captured utilizing the enlisted biometric gadget.
- After verifying, Aadhaar will be connected with UAN if details of UAN coordinate with the details of Aadhaar.