In the event that you don’t know whether you are getting LPG Subsidy or not, you should know how to check gas subsidy in bank account? In this article, we will let you know in steps how to check gas subsidy in your bank account online. Likewise, you can without much of a stretch discover the subsidy amount in your bank account. Here, we are sharing the online procedure for you and this procedure is valid for HP Gas, Bharat Gas, and Indane Gas LPG connections.
Verify if LPG Subsidy amount is correctly Seeded with your bank account or Not
It is especially important to know if LPG subsidy is coming into your bank account or not. Also, for that, you need to check your LPG subsidy status. It is likewise conceivable that your LPG subsidy is transferred to another account.
Necessities with regard to How to check gas subsidy in bank account –
- LPG connection particulars
- Particulars of LPG distributor
- 17 digit LPG ID
At the outset visit the official page
- Indane Gas Users, http://indane.co.in/transparency/about-portal.php
- HP Gas Consumers, https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/HPGas/LPGservices.aspx
- Bharat Gas Consumers, https://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/main.jsp?opt=lpgServices
As soon as the official page opens, click on the “Audit Distributor” link
- Now, pick your LPG distributor
- Either you will have to enter the distributor’s Name and look for it or you can merely choose your State, District Name as well as Distributor Name
- Now click on “Proceed”
- Wait till the page loads fully
- Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Consumer Consumption/Cash Transfer Details’
- You will get a list of all the consumers, you have to find yourself
- apply the search alternative and find your particulars
- After you locate yourself on the list, concentrate on ‘Total Number of Refill Delivered’ column
- Now click on the ‘Cylinder Number’ reliant on your consumption
- You can now view the subsidy amount paid as well as the ‘Transfer Status’
- In the transfer status segment, you will as well be able to verify your bank account details too
Now you have realized that by means of this easy process one can effortlessly discover the subsidy status and verify the LPG gas subsidy amount in your bank account.
Eligibility condition to receive subsidy in bank account
To begin getting your LPG cylinder subsidy straightforwardly in your Bank Account you have to become a Cash Transfer Compliant (CTC), the client. To become a CTC client you have to make following 3 steps (all steps are important) to become a CTC client and get your subsidy in your Bank Account:
- Obtain Aadhaar letter or Aadhaar number
- Connect your Aadhaar number to your LPG consumer number
- Connect your Aadhaar number to your bank account
With the help of the above-mentioned steps, you can easily find subsidy in your bank account. This article of how to check gas subsidy in bank account can be done online.