SIM-cards are basically much important part of life we can say and so far Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurved has finally partnered with the state-run company BSNL as now Baba wants to introduce a SIM-card which is basically known as “swadeshi Samriddhi SIM-card”. Patanjali has now finally stepped into the most competitive sector which is telecom sector.
And now eventually in the running news, BSNL added some more contents saying that the new plans for the cards are out now. And they have also mentioned that the card is named as “Patanjali-BSN-144”.
Basically, the state-run company has now revealed and came up with the news of the 3 plans that are out with denominations and going to be used in the cards.
This card will be available in differentiation of Rs.144, Rs.792 and Rs.1584 and it announced this on a very active site known as Twitter.
They even says that the card even will come with medical insurance and even life insurance benefits worth Rs.2 and a half Lakh and 5 Lakh each respectively.
Patanjali – BSNL 144 Plan Offers
The Rs.144 plan is specially come out and has some things that you should know is,
- This special plan is basically out with many benefits counting such as there are unlimited voice calls and that too without roaming charge with 2GB of data per day and even 100SMS daily and validity of the plan stays of the chosen by the subscriber.
- And it is offering validity period of 30 days, 180 days and even 365 days with the denominations of Rs.144, Rs.792 and even Rs.1, 584 in respect with the company accordance. Comes up with free voice calling, data, SMS benefits too that apply for validity periods that are allocated by the company.
- The card is basically launched on last Sunday by the Baba and is available to the Patanjali,s employees for now and will be available for civilians as well out there.
- BSNL approves it as a Special card and very special plan.
- BSNL even says that this is available for special people coming up in the backgrounds of such as;
- Bharat Swabhiman Nyas
- Patanjali Yog Samiti
- Mahila Prakostha
- Yuva Bharat
- Patanjali KIshan Seva
- Swadeshi Samriddhi Card Holder
How to activate the Patanjali Sim Card?
If you want to activate, then if you are eligible person for the card then you need to visit the nearest CSC or the retailer of the concerned area and the valid documents such as Patanjali Employee ID, according to the BSNL.
For those who are not the member of the Patanjali Family basically, they can subscribe to it and can buy the Swadeshi Samriddhi Card of it and can produce the same to buy BSNL 144 Plan.
As they also gives Rs.5 lakh and Rs.2 and a half lakh of insurances of health and life.
So, this company is going to boost up with its plans when it is out in the market with such competitors like Airtel, Vodafone, and moreover Reliance Jio which is taking over everything and is leading in India. Sooner or later, this company is likely to take over these all companies so far as it is concerned to be.
And basically, people always rely on the cards that are based on their requirement are really budget friendly and which is the best part so far to cherish and this card is much awaited to see as it is a 5G SIM-card and likely to have a speed no one can beat so far and is actually something unique and certified with the state-run company known as BSNL which is an advantage to it.