Lost Your Pan Card? No Worries, Get Duplicate Pan Card Online Here!
A PAN card is a very important document in our everyday life, as we need to use it with various financial transactions, be it for payment purposes, to purchase merchandise beyond a specific sum or just to deposit/withdraw cash. Given its utilization, the majority of us tend to convey it to us, revealing it to the risk of damage/theft/loss.
We frequently run over instances of individuals losing their PAN cards, which is the reason the Government has actualized adequate measures, guaranteeing that a duplicate PAN isn’t difficult to get. You duplicate pan card online official website for a duplicate PAN card when your card gets lost, stolen, misplaced, damaged, or when your present PAN card has errors that should be amended, for example, your name, PAN details, and so on.
How to obtain duplicate pan card?
The procedure for applying for a duplicate PAN is exceptionally basic. Regardless of whether you are an individual, trust, limited liability partnership, an association of persons, or a Hindu Undivided Family, you can apply by heading off to the official site of Tax Information Network – National Securities Depository Limited (TIN – NSDL) of the Income Tax Department which is www.nsdl.com.
When you lose your PAN card, you will initially need to file an FIR. Next, you should ask for a reprint of your PAN by providing your old PAN card number and a duplicate of your FIR. Many individuals are not prepared to experience this legitimate procedure. Thus, they rather apply for another PAN card. Pan card is important document that you can use to get passport or to file income tax return.
People/trusts/HUFs who wish to apply for a duplicate PAN card or reprint a current card due to damages can do as such by following a couple of basic steps. One should take note of this that this is possible only if they have received a PAN card, which has to be reprinted due to some reasons. In such cases, the Permanent Account Number doesn’t change, with just another card with changes provided.
How to apply for Duplicate Pan Card Online?
- First of all, visit the NSDL Official Site to apply for duplicate pan card
- Then click on the link entitled ‘Apply online’ and then you will be redirected to another page.
- After this, you need to click on ‘Application type’ and choose the 3rd alternative which is, ‘Changes or Correction in existing PAN Date/Reprint of PAN Card (and there should not be any changes in the existing PAN Data).
- Below the ‘Category’ applicants need to pick the options that are relevant to them, which is either individual or company etc.
- The subsequent segment is concerning info about the applicant. The first reply that a person will have to fill up is the ‘Title’.
- After this, they will have to provide their last name or their surname.
- Individuals will after this have to provide their first name as well as their middle name.
- Next, individuals need to state their date of birth including month, year and date.
- Finally, applicants will need to state their email address as well as their mobile number and in addition, should state whether they are a citizen of India or not.
- Once all the necessary info is provided, applicants will need to key in the Captcha Code and submit the application form after they are content with their answers or readjust and key in the right info before submitting the application.
If the candidate is a registered user, he/she should give their temporary token number, email address, and date of birth. Once the right data has been given, they should give the Captcha Code and present their answers.
While filling the online application duplicate pan card online nsdl, candidates can either give physical affirmation; Aadhaar based e-Sign or a Digital Signature Certificate. On the off chance that candidates pick a Digital Signature Certificate or an Aadhaar based e-Sign alternative, they should transfer scanned images of their signature, photo, and other supporting reports while giving the application. If there should arise an occurrence of Aadhaar based e-Sign alternative, the candidate’s Aadhaar card will act as a supporting document.
In the event by any chance the information that has been submitted comes up short concerning format level approval, a response showing all the error(s) will be shown on the screen. All mistakes should be corrected by the candidate and the form ought to be re-submitted. On the off chance that there are no mistakes, an affirmation screen with every one of the information that has been filled by the candidate will be shown. The individual has the alternative to either affirm or alter this information before submitting it. Candidates should fill all the compulsory fields which would be set apart with (*) to apply for lost pan card nsdl.