Patanjaliayurved.net – If you are interested to initiate a Patanjali store in your village or town, then you will get lots of important information in this regard. You need to have clear idea regarding the franchise apply cost that you may need to pay for selling Patanjali products and becoming a distributor. It is not difficult to achieve the Patanjali distributorship, however, you will require certain investment to initiate business and start a Patanjali franchise.
Why should you go for Patanjali?
- Patanjali is the fastest developing company in this country (India) with the annual revenue over ₹3000 crore.
- Over 16000 exclusive outlets along with mega stores are present in metro cities.
- Patanjali Food and Herbal Park has been founded in the year 2009 under the Indian Government’s food park scheme.
- Patanjali purchases their herbs from farmers directly that means no middlemen are there.
- The growth of Patanjali is enhancing with the passage of time.
Categories of Patanjali Products
- Nutrition and Supplements: This particular category incorporates badam pak, chyawanprash, fruit juices, honey, ghee, power vita, and health drinks, including amla juice, aloe vera juice, and so on.
- Grocery: This specific segment includes cookies, biscuits, herbal tea, spices, candy, flakes, murabba, noodles, soan papdi, jam, and all ration ingredients including rice, lentils, oil, gram flour along with others.
- Ayurvedic Medicines: This specific category holds an array of ayurvedic medicines that are helpful in different health issues.
- Home Care: This segment includes dish wash bar, incense sticks, and herbal gulal.
- Personal Care: This segment has Patanjali products that are used for body, skin, hair, eye, dental care, and toiletries.
- Books and Media: Patanjali is offering various CDs, books, and DVDs to help people to know about Ayurveda, yoga, and pranayama.
Application Procedure for Patanjali Retail Outlet
- The capability of investment in business and management is the main aspect of acquiring approval from Patanjali.
- An appropriate area space is required for the shop, where you will put the products.
- You must specify your last year turnover (in case you have).
- You need to invest about Rs. 3 – 7 lakhs.
Two types of options are there – Small and Mega Store. You need to fill required information to their website. That means you can submit the application for Small Distributor or for Mega Store.
A large number of NRI or Non-Residential Indians don’t get the opportunities to purchase Patanjali products that Indian citizens can do. In the following countries, Patanjali Ayurved Ltd is searching for suitable dealership or distributorship requests, according to high demand: United States of America (USA), Kuwait, Canada, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Japan and South Korea, United Kingdom (UK) – London, Entire Middle East regions, Australia and New Zealand, China, and Nepal.
List of documents for Salaried
- Proof of Identity: Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Voters ID (any one)
- Proof of Residence: Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old)/ Passport/ Leave and License Agreement (any one).
- Salary slips for last 3 months.
- 2 Passport Size photographs
- Bank Statement of the latest 3 months (where salary or income is credited).
List of documents for Self-Employed
- KYC Documents: Address proof, DOB proof, and Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence: Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) Or Passport (any one) or Leave and License Agreement.
- Income proof (audited financials for the last two years)
- Office address proof
- Office ownership or Proof of residence
- Proof of continuity of business
- Aadhar Card copy
A person can download the application form for the purpose of distributorship or dealership for Patanjali Ayurved and other product franchise from entering to the particular website.
Alternatively, you can also send an e-mail along with last 3 year ITR at [email protected]
You might also contact Patanjali Team to initiate your own Patanjali store:
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
Patanjali Food & Herbal Park,
Vill.- Padartha, P.O.- Dhanpura, Laksar Road,
Haridwar-249404 (Uttarakhand) INDIA
Ph. – 01334-240008
Fax – 01334-265370
To know more about Patanjali franchise, you can search the internet resources. Franchise business is one of the best business idea nowadays, you must