PMindia.gov.in – Shri Narendra Modi is considered among the most popular Prime Ministers of India. He was elected by the Indian citizens and that is too with a large number of majorities of votes. He is not only famous for being a Prime Minister but also as a kind-hearted person. Due to his works, he has been capable of leaving good impressions in the minds of citizens in India as well as abroad – in only a small period.
Because of the tremendous popularity among people, every person of this country wants to make a contact with him and that’s why they search for PMO address. Before the period of Shri Narendra Modi, the process of direct contact to any Prime Minister was a difficult process. But, we are very thankful to Shri Narendra Modi that he has streamlined the process through the utilization of the latest technologies.
For that reason, the PMO has initiated several online as well as offline portals so that people can directly contact the Prime Minister to state their suggestions, complaints, and grievance redressal.
However, many people are not still familiar with these methods to contact the Prime Minister, however, this article will be helpful for them to know about several ways to contact PMO. Different ways of contacting PM Narendra Modi as well as Prime Minister office in India have been stated in this article.
In case a citizen wants to convey something to the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, he/she can utilize the following approaches:
- You can make a contact to the Prime Minister through the specific official website of PMO by going to the web address pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-hon’ble-pm. The particular portal has been specifically designed by the PMO staff so that public can utilize it for the interaction with the Prime Minister. People can register themselves at the above link to login and thus to interact with the Prime Minister.
- People can also file RTI to get the answer to their question. Under Right to Information Act 2005, you can request answers to your questions through filling a form offline or online accompanied by a fee of Rs.10/- in cash or through a demand draft in favor of the ‘Section officer, PMO’. If you want to get more information, then you can also visit the PMO India, RTI page.
- People can also write a letter to PMO. The letter needs to be written on the address mentioned below to contact PMO through the post.
PMO Address: South Block, New Delhi-110011. Phone number: – 011-23014547
You will be amazed to know that Shri Narendra Modi receives approximately 20,000 letters from throughout the country.
- Another great way to make a contact to PMO is through the portal Mygov.nic.in. First, a person needs to register himself/herself on the page. Next, he/she can elaborate upon his/her grievance or make a contact to PMO. For this purpose, people need to visit the webpage
- People can also contact PM by utilizing PMO app or NaMo app.
- To simplify the method of the interaction between the common people and PMO, the development of Apps has occurred. These Apps can run on Windows, Android, and iOS systems. You can download these two particular Apps to get updates and news about different works of Modi Government. You can read blogs of Shri Narendra Modi via these two Apps.
- People can also contact PMO via the Fax facility at 0091-11-23019545 or 0091-11-23016857. If the fax is found to be important and relevant, then the particular query will be answered via fax or through another medium.
- People can also contact PMO through the facility of email or social media. The information regarding the Email ID and some of the social channels are as follows:
Other Contact Details of PMO & Narendra Modi
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Twitter Account: https:/twitter.com/pmoindia, you can tweet to @pmoindia
- Facebook Account: https://facebook.com/pmoindia
- Instagram Account: https://instagram.com/narendramodi
- LinkedIn Account: https: //in.linkedin.com/in/narendramodi
You can also search for other social media accounts in this regard.