SBI.co.in – SBI stands for State Bank of India. It is a very popular public sector banking as well as financial services company. SBI’s headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is probably one of the oldest banking institutions in India. From the initial times to this date, this particular bank has seen vast modifications in various aspects and today, it offers a lot of advanced services to its customers. If you want to know about sbi working hours, then you have reached the appropriate place.
Let’s have a look the SBI working hours, SBI working days, and SBI bank timings:
- The working days of State Bank of India are from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The working time of first, third and fifth Saturday of Month is 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The second and fourth Saturday of Month is closed and all Sundays are closed.
- The lunch timing of State Bank of India is not specified. It is generally between 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM.
Now, you have clearly understood the sbi branch timings. We can easily realize that the working time of SBI is about 6.00 hours from Monday to Saturday (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM). Even if people visit this particular bank during the Lunch time, they can get help from alternate clerks and cashier at the counter. That means the total working hours of State Bank of India is 6:00 hours.
The lunch hours differ from branch to branch. Nevertheless, no particular lunch hour is there for its employees. They generally have their lunch between 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM. The State Bank of India is regarded among the fastest developing banks in this country.
It always concentrates to provide the top-class quality services to customers. They are working hard to provide a convenient banking experience to customers. Within the Urban location, the opening and closing time of branch might be different. Therefore, you can call the branch to get confirmation regarding that prior to visiting the branch.
Major Advantages of SBI Savings Account
The key benefits in this regard are discussed below:
- You can transfer accounts to any State Bank of India Branch and that is too without altering the account number.
- SBI offers the facilities of Mobile Banking, Kiosk Banking, and Internet Banking.
- Passbook is issued without any charge
- State Bank of India provides Multicity cheques facility as well.
- ‘Safe Deposit lockers’ is another major facility offered by SBI.
- SBI also offers the facility of Nomination facility.
- SBI also offers Personal Accident Insurance and that is also at the facility of a nominal premium.
- There is no inter core charges is involved for transfer transactions.
- SBI offers the facilities of ATM/Debit Cards of several varieties, such as International ATM/Debit Card, Gold Card etc.
The SBI Savings Account Opening Procedure through the Online Mode
The particular procedure is simple. Let’s check:
- Any Indian citizen can open SBI savings account through the online mode by visiting the State Bank of India website. Under the section of personal banking, you need to go to “Deposit schemes”. Next, you will get the option of savings bank account.
- You must read the rules, benefits as well as regulations prior to click on the “apply online” option.
- You need to fill in each and every detail in the online application form.
- A Temporary Customer Reference Number or TCRN is going to be generated. It will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- You must visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India within 30 days with the necessary original documents. Thus, your account is going to be opened.
You can search the internet to know about the necessary Documents for Opening SBI Savings Account. Visit the bank remembering the sbi working days.